Hamilton, NJ, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
26 Mar, 2017
Senior Intelligence Research Analyst
Private Sector Information Sharing & Analysis Center seeks an intelligence research analyst for a full-time position in our New Jersey center.
The successful candidate must exhibit the highest degree of integrity and work well under pressure, be extremely detail oriented, professional and organized and possess strong research, writing and reporting skills. Experience overseeing intelligence analysis functions and supervisory experience in managing personnel.
- Monitoring of security incidents, threats, homeland security events and current affairs relating to and impacting member organizations
• Generating real-time incident alerts and crisis communications for network of member organizations
• Producing analyses, reports, daily/weekly email reports and other information products for member organizations, executives, management, law enforcement and security partners
• Developing and delivering briefings, reports, presentations and requests for information for management and executive leadership
• Initiating and maintaining liaisons and information sharing relationships with local, state, federal law enforcement and homeland security partners
• Conducting research and analysis to generate strategic reports, forecasts & studies
• Responding to inquiries, requests and providing security consultation, guidance and materials support to member organizations
• Mentoring and providing leadership, guidance and direction to junior analysts.
For information on how to apply please email Mark Genatempo firstname.lastname@example.org