Sierra Vista, United States, North America
Entry Level (2 years or less of experience)
$25.09 per hour USD
Intelligence Analyst/Records Examiner/Analyst
Data/Record/File Processing and Management Position
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government\\\'s mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst (REA) to perform the duties of an Intelligence Analyst at the Drug Enforcement Administration.
An REA conducts data analysis in support of law enforcement intelligence program. Performs technical and analytical research of very large transnational data sets from multiple government and commercial sources to determine validity and value of the data. Supports the loading, transformation, and distribution of the data in coordination with intelligence staff in DEA resident office, field office and at DEA HQ. Provides analytical and investigative support to ongoing criminal investigations, preparing reports and presentations when necessary.
A Records Examiner/Analyst will provide Data Analyst tasks and executes the following duties:
• Review Data and information from multiple sources
• Establish case/project files
• Enter and retrieve data from data bases
• Prepare and format management reports
• Manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
• Create and manipulate spreadsheets
• Prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
• Conduct validation and verification of case files and case data system
A Records Examiner/Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
• A four year undergraduate degree is preferred
• Must have one year\'s experience in a field related to law enforcement
• Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important. Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
• Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.